- Chicken, diced
- Buffalo sauce
- Pizza sauce
- Cheese (I used mozzarella)
- Pizza Dough
- 1 egg
- Dice and marinate your chicken in buffalo sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat some butter (1-2 tbsp) in a skillet and add chicken. Remove from skillet when cooked through.
- Roll out dough on flat surface. Brush some EVOO on dough.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough.
- Cover pizza sauce with your cheese.
- Drizzle some buffalo sauce on cheese.
- Cover cheese with buffalo chicken and roll (like a jelly roll) and transfer to a greased pan.
- Whisk egg, and brush it on the calzone.
- Cook at 375 F for 20-30 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown. Cool and serve.