- Pizza Dough
- 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cups Barbecue Sauce
- Olive Oil, For Drizzling
- Salt For Sprinkling
- 12 ounces, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Thinly
- 1/4 whole Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- Chopped Cilantro, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour BBQ sauce over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is done. Remove from oven and cut into a fine dice. Set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough.Drizzle a little olive oil on the crust, then sprinkle on a little salt.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of extra BBQ sauce on the crust and spread it evenly. Top sauce with sliced mozzarella. Sprinkle on diced chicken and thinly sliced red onion.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and toppings are bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on plenty of chopped cilantro. Cut into squares and serve.