- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups canned corn
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- egg roll wrappers (about 24 total)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine everything but the egg roll wrappers. Mix well to blend.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper out on a work surface so that one of the corners is pointing toward you and place 1/4 cup of the filling in the center. Fold the tip closest to you up over the filling, roll a bit, then take the points pointing outward (to the sides) and fold them in toward the center. Continue rolling into an egg roll shape until a small part of the remaining point is still free. Dip a finger in water or beaten egg and lightly brush on the edges of the free corner. Finish rolling and press to seal closed. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the sealed egg rolls on the baking sheet seam side down and spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly brown, turning halfway through baking.
- Serve warm with salsa and guacamole.