- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1 T lemon zest
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 T canola oil
- 2 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. If needed, pound the breasts with a meat mallet until thin.
- Combine the flour, paprika and sea salt in a shallow dish. Coat each chicken breast in the mixture and toss until coated completely.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Place each chicken breast in the oil and brown on both sides. Remove chicken breasts and keep warm on a plate.
- Pour the lemon juice in the pan to deglaze. Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish and cover with juice. Top with brown sugar and lemon zest.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.