DIGITAL SHUTTER SPEED. HAIR SHADES OF RED. AWNING LIGHTS FOR CAMPERS.
Digital Shutter Speed
- In photography, shutter speed is a common term used to discuss exposure time, the effective length of time a camera's shutter is open.
- The time in which the image sensor or CCD is exposed during the exposure.
- The camera's shutter speed is a measurement of how long its shutter remains open as the picture is taken. The slower the shutter speed, the longer the exposure time. When the shutter speed is set to 1/125 or simply 125, this means that the shutter will be open for exactly 1/125th of one second.
- The time for which a shutter is open at a given setting
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
digital shutter speed - Understanding Shutter
Understanding Shutter Speed: Creative Action and Low-Light Photography Beyond 1/125 Second
The first book in the Understanding Photography series, Understanding Exposure, was a runaway best-seller, with more than 250,000 copies sold. Now author Bryan Peterson brings his signature style to another important photography topic: shutter speed. With clear, jargon-free explanations of terms and techniques, plus compelling “before-and-after” photos that pair a mediocre image (created using the wrong shutter speed) with a great image (created using the right shutter speed), this is the definitive practical guide to mastering an often-confusing subject. Topics include freezing and implying motion, panning, zooming, exposure, Bogen Super Clamps, and rendering motion effects with Photoshop, all with helpful guidance for both digital and film formats. Great for beginners and serious amateurs, Understanding Shutter Speed is the definitive handy guide to mastering shutter speed for superb results.
Same tree as Bleeding Tree, however I shifted the aperture opening during a 10 second shutter speed I believe. Cool effect
Shutter Speed 05
I got a new digital camera for x-mas and i was messing around with the shutter speeds and aperture.
digital shutter speed
A unique guide to creative shutter speed techniques, illustrated with striking full-color examples
Along with available light and aperture, shutter speed is one of the variables that determine exposure–the amount of light that reaches the camera's sensor. Set on automatic modes, cameras typically attempt to reduce or eliminate blur in a picture. But by manipulating shutter speed creatively, photographers can achieve a range of striking motion blur or stop-action effects. Using an array of inspiring photographs depicting people, wildlife, and landscapes, Creative Power of Shutter Speed explains how to "read" the light and movement in a potential photograph and identify the best shutter speed for the desired effect.