In this tutorial we show how to create games
where the player races around a track. This also includes two player split screengames and games with computer players.
[This page is under construction. Please check back soon.]
- Creating a keyboard controlled Avatar
- Linking in Game Assets to create a virtual world
- Modeling a racetrack using the Extrusion operator
- Creating a split screen two person game using the Python Controller
- Modeling a car using Background Images, extrusion and UV texturing