MARK MAKE UP - EYE MAKEUP PHOTOS.
Mark Make Up
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Make (a visible impression or stain) on
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification
- tag: attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- Become stained
- designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
mark make up - Op/Tech 18"
Op/Tech 18" SLR Rainsleeve for Digital & Film Cameras with Lenses up to 7" Diameter, 18" Long
The RAINSLEEVE from OP/TECH USA is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements (from rain, sand and snow) that fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera's lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the RAINSLEEVE. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17.8 cm) in diameter and up to 18 inches (45.7 cm) long. Conveniently packaged with two per bag, the RAINSLEEVE is an economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of unexpected weather.
I'm doing a course at the moment, aimed at helping parents and children learn together. It's specifically based around reading and writing skills from what I can gather. We had to take examples of our child's drawings and the teacher looked at them and explained what they meant in terms of early writing skills. Turns out my superstar is already forming simple letters, even though she doesn't know she's doing it. It's nice to know she's ahead in terms of her age and expected developmental stage (she's 21 months). So as a little 'reward' we did some painting when I'd picked her up from nursery. I was hoping for a couple of paragraphs of lovely writing. I got green and yellow splodges instead - just as fab :-) 01.05.09
Bo Anderson Baboon
I look like a monkey. Do you want to look like a money too? Step one: Create a basic outline of your face, where the bottom of your nose is, your eyes and eyebrows and lips and the rest is just outline. Step two: Draw a monkey face (or anything else) onto that Step three: Use your make-up design and mirror as referances, start on one side of your face and work your way around or across. Simple. The end.