Remove refrigerator - Refrigerated coolers
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- remove from a position or an office
35/365: Clean out refrigerator
Woohoo, the fridge is clean! It took about ten minutes to go through and remove any dated food, wipe any spills and call it good. Is it deep cleaned the way my mother-in-law would do it? No. But this is better than nothing, and I know she's proud of me even when I don't clean to her standards.
The refrigerator in the office where I work has been deemed unsafe at any speed (or temperature), and is to be removed. I think it belongs on the National Register of Historic Refrigerators, but I don't think that's where they are taking it.