- A mainly black swan with white flight feathers, which is common in Australia and Tasmania and has been introduced widely elsewhere
- Black Swan is the fourth album by English rock band Athlete. released on August 24, 2009 it is their first release with Fiction Records. The album charted in the UK at number 18 on the 30th of August.
- large Australian swan having black plumage and a red bill
- The Black Swan (Cygnus atratus) is a large waterbird which breeds mainly in the southeast and southwest regions of Australia.
- "Love Scene (Version 4)" is a Pink Floyd composition for the film Zabriskie Point. Although it is credited to the whole band, as all Pink Floyd songs on Zabriskie Point?s soundtrack, "Love Scene (Version 4)" can be seen as Richard Wright's solo number.
- "Love Scene (Version 6)" is an instrumental jamming song by British progressive rock band Pink Floyd. It's only released on a bonus disc to a 1997 reissue of the soundtrack album Zabriskie Point. The song is a simple blues instrumental.
- In TV and movies, a scene is generally thought of as the action in a single location and continuous time. Due to the ability to edit recorded visual works, it is typically much shorter than a stage play scene.
black swan love scene - Tchaikovsky -
Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (Matthew Bourne)
Matthew Bourne, director and choreographer of Adventures in Motion Pictures--a maverick new modern dance company based in London--brings a new twist to an old classic with this production of "Swan Lake." Taking advantage of the public's preoccupation with the ups and downs of the royal family, Bourne has set his story in the modern era and has cast all the swans--including the Odette/Odile role--as males. Boutne's creation brings great ballet to an audience it has never before reached, and for cognoscenti offers a new view of the breadth of possibilty in Tchaikovsky's well-loved score. "Swan Lake" enjoyed a sold-out run in London and a subsequent critically acclaimed and public-adored Broadway stint.
Swan Lake became an unexpected popular hit when radical choreographer Matthew Bourne took Tchaikovsky's traditional ballet by the scruff of the neck and reworked it with a myriad of modern influences and themes to astonishing effect. Seldom have the dark psychological riptides at the heart of so many classical ballets been so brilliantly exposed. The Prince (Scott Ambler) is a wretched and dissolute young man dominated by his mother, the Joan Collins-like Queen (Fiona Ambler). Shades of Tennessee Williams, indeed. Von Rothbart becomes a press secretary, more sinister eminence grise than hissable villain. Most startling of all, the Swan (Adam Cooper) is a muscular, emphatically masculine male.
Bourne has stressed the universality of his interpretation, which proved such a success for his Adventures in Motion Pictures dance company. And indeed this is never an overtly "gay" Swan Lake, although the electricity of the pas de deux at the height of Act 2 delivers a palpably homoerotic charge. Its universal threads--as Bourne suggests, the need to be held and understood is common to us all--are synthesized in the utterly moving conclusion as the Swan cradles the lifeless Prince and raises him to a better place. Swan Lake becomes a human, rather than simply romantic, tragedy. --Piers Ford
The Black Swan
this photo was actually not meant to be used for anything. it was an outtake from the 'all laced up' photo i did a couple of weeks back. i didn't have enough lace to cover all my body so i wrapped myself up in sections and just edited it all together at the end. didn't want any nipple shots so thought i'd cover up inbetween shoots haha :)
i watched Black Swan with my boyfriend last weekend. i really liked it, most people found it boring, and it was in the beginning, not going to lie, but it got so much more weirder throughout, and i love films that work your brain. Liam actually fell asleep a few times. funny he was wide awake on the lesbian scene hahaha.
#6 This Scene is Dead
Look I would really love to kiss you, but I guess I'm in no condition
black swan love scene
Deluxe edition includes a bonus DVD featuring interviews with Death Cab for Cutie and New Moon music supervisor Alex Patsavas, plus a behind-the-scenes look at the video shoot for "Meet Me On the Equinox"!
1. Death Cab For Cutie - Meet Me On The Equinox
2. Band Of Skulls - Friends
3. Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
4. Lykke Li - Possibility
5. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song
6. Anya Marina - Satellite Heart
7. Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)
8. Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Rosyln
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong
10. Hurricane Bells - Monsters
11. Sea Wolf - The Violet Hour
12. Ok Go - Shooting The Moon
13. Grizzly Bear - Slow Life (with Victoria Legrand)
14. Editors - No Sound But The Wind
15. Alexandre Desplat - New Moon (The Meadow)