Ijunoon English To Urdu Dictionary. Online Turkish Dictionary.
Ijunoon English To Urdu Dictionary
- A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words in a different language
- A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in alphabetical order
- a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
- A dictionary, also referred to as a lexicon, wordbook, or vocabulary, is a collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed alphabetically, with usage information, definitions, etymologies, phonetics, pronunciations, and other information;Webster's New World College Dictionary
- An associative array (also associative container, map, mapping, dictionary, finite map, and in query-processing an index or index file) is an abstract data type composed of a collection of unique keys and a collection of values, where each key is associated with one value (or set of values).
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; "English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English literature"
- the people of England
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- A form of Hindustani written in Persian script, with many loanwords from Persian and Arabic. It is an official language of Pakistan and is widely used in India and elsewhere
- Urdu (Urdu: اردو) is the national language and one of the two official languages of Pakistan (the other being English), and one of 22 scheduled languages of India, as an official language of five Indian states.
- the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
- Urdu was an experimental pop music group that formed in California, USA in 1983. It was a trio consisting of ambient musician and multi-instrumentalist Robert Rich, guitarist Rick Davies and bassist Andrew McGowan.
Urdu graduates sit on dharna in Lucknow demanding Urdu teachers job
Urdu graduates demand Urdu teachers job in UP
Urdu qaida khawaja shamsuddin azeemi