LOCKING COMPACT REFRIGERATOR - COUNTERTOP DISPLAY REFRIGERATOR
Locking Compact Refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (lock) a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- Fasten or secure (something) with a lock
- (lock) fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
- the act of locking something up to protect it
- Enclose or shut in by locking or fastening a door, lid, etc
- Shut and secure something, esp. a building, by fastening its doors with locks
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
locking compact refrigerator - GE 3.2
GE 3.2 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Black
If you're short on space, this refrigerator is a great solution. Perfect for the dorm! 3.2 cubic feet 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Black cabinet, door, handle Wire Can Dispenser,Can rack in door Recessed handle Reversible door For free-standing or undercounter use - not built in Adjustable thermostat No freezer compartment 3 Wire Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves (2 Full-Width; 1 Split) 3 Door Shelves Lock Energy Star rated (estimated annual usage of $26 per year) Dimensions: 32 5/8"H x 17 7/8"W x 19 1/8"D This item will ship in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents inside.
Écluses Saint-Lambert Locks
Saint-Lambert Locks, St-Lawrence Seaway. Ecluses de Saint-Lambert, Voie Maritime du Fleuve Saint-Laurent. The Saint-Lambert Locks are part of the St-Lawrence Seaway. They have also been an integral part of our lives for the past 47 years since the opening, to which I was present, in the Spring of 1959. We see the locks from the streets that border the St-Lawrence River and from the bridges that we use to go to Montreal. We see the huge ships that pass between Saint-Lambert and Montreal, travelling on their way to and from the Great Lakes and the Atlantic ocean. There are three bridges linking Saint-Lambert and the city, Jacques-Cartier, Victoria and Champlain. Downtown Montreal is ten minutes away from Saint-Lambert via Victoria bridge that begins in the middle of our town. As people take this bridge, sometimes twice daily by car or by train, they pass directly over the locks. Shortly before a ship arrives at the locks, an arm of the bridge closest to the ship is raised to let it inside while the other arm is lowered to let the diverted traffic pass. The locks' gates are closed and the water level is raised. When this is done, the traffic is again diverted, this time to the newly lowered branch of the bridge, while the other side is raised to let the ship pass. Our region is known for its considerable cycling paths. An important link to the extensive network of South Shore and Montreal cycling paths runs over a highway, the locks and a short part of the river to reach the islands, then Montreal. When a ship must pass and the bridge is raised, people on foot or on their bicycles using the part of the path that is integrated to the bridge must wait, sometimes a long time, for the bridge to be lowered. Meanwhile, they enjoy the view! More photos will be taken from other perspectives in the near future.
Old Erie Canal Lock 36 - Little Falls
Lock 36 - Little Falls... This was the first of four locks at Little Falls; 36, 37, 38, & 39. Only this chamber is here, the other one is gone. Some of the stones are missing on the right hand side of the photo. You can see Lock E17 of the Erie "Barge" Canal in the background. Lock E17 has the highest lift on the modern canal system, 40.5 feet! The highest lift on the Old Erie Canal was at Lock 1 in Albany at the Hudson River. It had a lift of 15.09 feet. The smallest lift was at Lock 53 in Clyde, with a lift of only 4.63 feet.
locking compact refrigerator
Store up to 28 bottles of your best wine under optimum conditions in this EdgeStar Thermoelectric Wine Cooler. While your wine enjoys the optimal temperature and humidity conditions within this wine cooler, you get a wine cooler in one of the most stylish finishes available. This thermoelectric wine cooler features a premium metallic silver finish door trim with double paned tempered glass. The tinted glass door protects your wine from harmful light, plus the door features a pro-style towel bar handle. The interior of the wine cooler features 6 scalloped chrome shelves to best cradle and display your wine. Internal dimensions: Height: 23 3/4" Width:14" Depth: 13 1/2" Height between shelves: 3 1/2" External dimensions: Height: 28 1/2" Width: 18" Depth: 20 1/2"