Freezer labels : R 134a refrigerant : Easy freezer meal recipes
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- Attach a label to (something)
- assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
- (label) a brief description given for purposes of identification; "the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
- (label) trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; "the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
- Give a name to (something)
- Assign to a category, esp. inaccurately or restrictively
in the freezer
This is sort of sad-looking. My favorite is the bowl of frozen bacon fat, however.
See notes for more details.
Label & Freeze
Label the containers and freeze in the coldest part of the freezer, generally near the top. Enjoy at a later time!