Thank you for showing an interest in joining Blackpool FC. This site is for the Girls and Ladies teams only. Enquires for any other Blackpool FC Teams should be made via visiting the Blackpool FC Official site.
On the navigation bar on the left hand side you should find everything you need to know about Blackpool FC. Any information required that isn't on this site can be found at: the Girls & Ladies website, The Official Blackpool FC website, Twitter and Facebook.
We have trials for different age groups and can accommodate players from Year 2 all the way through to open age.
What can a player at Blackpool FC Girls and Ladies expect?
- Coaching from FA qualified coaches ranging from FA Level One through to UEFA A.
- An opportunity to develop in a positive and developmental ethos.
- The opportunity to play home games on Bloomfield Road. (Open age and selected games only).
- Regular games against teams from across the North West of England.
- Annual games against teams across the world including USA, Canada, Norway and other countries.
- Access to the Men's home games (subject to availability)
- Access to the Players Gym at Bloomfield Road (Open age players only).
- Access to the new training facility at Blackpool FC (when construction is completed).
- Access to the mens players and coaches with regular player visits to the different squads throughout the season.
- A Professional Team and individual Player Photograph on Bloomfield Road.
- Blackpool FC match kit, training kit, kitbag, polo shirt and water proof jacket.
- Access to professional physiotherapy. (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fitness coaching from a Level 3 Athletics coach, personal trainer and Physical Education teacher.
- Events in the Bloomfield Road Sponsors Lounge such as Induction, Club Christmas Party and Player of the Year awards.
- Invitation to Wembley on a coach chartered especially for the players and families of the Girls and Ladies when the Men reach Wembley. (Costs apply)
- Progression into coaching, with the support of our current coaching staff players are encouraged through their coaching badges. Players have achieved FA Level One, Two and UEFA B badges in previous seasons. (Youth and open age players only)
- Progression onto Scholarships in the USA via our contacts at the club, we've supported two players in the past two seasons to achieve their dream of playing College Soccer in the USA.
A visit from Tom Ince and Ian Evatt to our training session (right). The Ladies and U10's pre match hand shake at Bloomfield Road before a League game against Bury (below). The Ladies celebrating after Charlotte Banner's penalty put the Ladies 3-1 up against Crewe.
Above Cross and Dillon celebrating a well worked goal. McGill (left) finishing from close range after rounding the keeper.
Below the Ladies using the Players gym at Bloomfield and our current U11 squad with their coaches, sponsors and Blackpool FC Chairman Karl Oyston.