Thank you for showing an interest in joining Blackpool FC - Please note this site is for the Girls and Ladies teams ONLY. Enquires for any other Blackpool FC Teams should be made via visiting the Blackpool FC Official site.
On the navigation bar on the left hand side you should find everything you need to know about Blackpool FC.
We have trials for different age groups and can accommodate players from Year 2 all the way through to open age.
What can a player at Blackpool FC Girls and Ladies expect?
- Coaching from FA qualified coaches ranging from FA Level One through to UEFA B.
- An opportunity to develop in a positive and developmental ethos.
- The opportunity to play on Bloomfield Road. (Women & Girls Day, selected ladies league game).
- Regular games against teams from across the North West of England.
- Annual games against teams across the world including USA & Canada
- Access to the Men's home games (subject to availability)
- Access to the Players Gym at Bloomfield Road (Open age players only).
- A Professional Team and individual Player Photograph on Bloomfield Road.
- Blackpool FC match kit, training kit, kitbag, polo shirt and water proof jacket.
- Fitness coaching from a Level 3 Athletics coach, personal trainer and Physical Education teacher.
- Events in the Bloomfield Road Sponsors Lounge such as Induction, Club Christmas Party and Club Presentation.
- Progression into coaching, with the support of our current coaching staff players are encouraged through their coaching badges. Players have achieved FA Level One, Two and UEFA B badges in previous seasons. (Youth and open age players only)
- Progression onto Scholarships in the USA via our contacts at the club, we've supported players in past seasons to achieve their dream of playing College Soccer in the USA.