WINDOW DRAPES - AQUARIUM CANOPIES - CIRCLE WINDOW SHADE.
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
Gann Bros Printing Window
Behind the scenes (literally) of some work I just completed in the window of a print shop. They've been kind enough to let me come in and do some window/sign work for them every once in a while; this being the fifth piece they've had me paint for them, with at least two more to go sometime in the near future. I do so love repeat business!
window - drapes - color - sunlight
The sun is shining through the warmly colored drapes... __________________________________ Snapshot taken with SE v640i mobile phone __________________________________