Shutter Kits - 12 X 12 Pop Up Canopy - Bedding For Canopy Beds.
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- Close (a business)
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- a hinged blind for a window
- The clothing and other items belonging to a soldier or used in an activity such as a sport
- A set of articles or equipment needed for a specific purpose
- (kit) young of any of various fur-bearing animals; "a fox kit"
- KITS ("Live 105") is a San Francisco, California, USA-based radio station broadcasting at 105.3 MHz. The station is owned by CBS Radio and programs a modern rock format. The station also broadcasts on HD channel L2, locally on Comcast cable channel 986, and is streaming online.
- A set of all the parts needed to assemble something
- kit out: supply with a set of articles or tools
shutter kits - Yongnuo RF-603
Yongnuo RF-603 C1 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger/Wireless Shutter Release Tranceiver Kit for Canon Rebel 300D/350D/400D/450D/500D/550D/1000D Series
The brand new RF-603 is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional radio flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item. The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation it may reach to 1/250 or less. A set consist of 2 equal transceivers. Both of them can be a receiver as well as transmitter. It can trigger 1 flash with one set, since one serves as trigger and one as receiver. You can also buy additional transceivers to trigger 2 or more flashes at the same time. Includes (2) RF-603 transeivers (1) C1 shutter release cord
Kit Version of Rolleiflex T (05)
Rolleiflex T, German TLR. The trial fit of the Gear Mechanism and subsequent operation of the Winder Crank sadly showed me one more problem with this Rollei. The stroke of the shutter cocking coupling (see red arrow) was just not enough to fully cock the shutter. As a matter of fact i start to think that maybe the whole Compur shutter is not well fitted and should be rotated a fraction counterclockwise on the lensboard (if possible). That may also solve the problem of the non fitting lenscover. Must investigate that.
My "Kit" (minus my Nikkor 50mm f/2 Ai that I took this with) The only one that turned out from alot of shots.... tough without the flash attached and a lens that does not meter (this is a 2nd edit to the original) Part of my "Lens/Equipment Series..." Taken in Toronto, ON Canada
Opteka is proud to be allowed to use the same factory and mold as Canon uses for their BG-E5. Opteka is one of the world's leading producers of high-performance batteries and accessories. Opteka believes there is no limit to the potential of portable power, and as a company they will always strive to find innovative and efficient ways to power your life in the future! The Opteka BG-RXS holds 6 AA Batteries or 2 LP-E5 batteries. This provides a extremely extended shooting time. The vertical shutter release also makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. Compatible with the Canon Digital Rebel XS, XSi, and T1i (450D, 500D & 1000D) SLR's only. This package includes 2 LP-E5 Batteries for Maximum shooting time.