Sanuk Walking Flip Flops - Girl With Flip Flops - Roxy Balboa Flip Flops.
Sanuk Walking Flip Flops
- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe
- (flip-flop) a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- (flip-flop) reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- A backward handspring
- (flip-flop) interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- Move at a regular and fairly slow pace by lifting and setting down each foot in turn, never having both feet off the ground at once
- walk-to(a): close enough to be walked to; "walking distance"; "the factory with the big parking lotis more convenient than the walk-to factory"
- Go on foot for recreation and exercise
- walk: the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
- Use similar movements but of a different part of one's body or a support
- (walk) use one's feet to advance; advance by steps; "Walk, don't run!"; "We walked instead of driving"; "She walks with a slight limp"; "The patient cannot walk yet"; "Walk over to the cabinet"
- Sanuk is a footwear brand based in Southern California. Sanuk, the Thai word for fun, was founded by Southern California native Jeff Kelley when he started making sandals out of indoor-outdoor carpet .
SCURVY (SAND) SMF1063
Arrr matie! You wouldn't want to walk the plank in anything else.
made from yoga mats... its like walking on clouds
See also: island pro flip flopsd flip flop logicflip flop for girlspurple wedge flip flopsfancy flip flopsflip flop socksflip flops havainasjordan flipflops