Windows blinds aero theme - Cheap pinch pleat drapes - Make draperies.
Windows Blinds Aero Theme
- WindowBlinds is a computer program that allows users to skin the Windows graphical user interface. It has been developed by Stardock since 1998, and is the most popular component of their flagship software suite, Object Desktop.
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- Of or relating to air
- aero (derived from aeronautics) is a generic top-level domain (gTLD) used in the Domain Name System of the Internet. It is the first sponsored top-level domain based on a single industrial theme.
- AERO (Anthology of Electronic Revisited Originals) is a 2004 album of electronic music by Jean Michel Jarre. It is composed of previously-released tracks re-recorded in 5.1 surround sound plus three new tracks and a bonus live track. All tracks are sewn together through surround-sound "scenes".
- Of or relating to aviation
- ?ro (from Danish ?r = maple and O = island) is one of the Danish Baltic Sea islands, and part of Region Syddanmark. The western portion of the island was the municipality of ?roskobing; the eastern portion of the island was the municipality of Marstal.
Nothing new, I saw one someone did from the D80 users group so I tried it. Used the image overlay feature of the D80 and took two shots of some window blinds in my house, each at 45 degrees off of the horizon. It came out well I think. The only editing I had to do was some straightening out of the picture which I just used picnick for.
My desktop, using Rocketdock to achieve Mac like dock, using Aero cursors for Vista cursor theme in XP, and finally using Windows Blind with Vista Blue theme.. thought to change the default icons, but left them like this ...