Oasis Floral Foam Wholesale - Crochet Headbands With Flower - Miami Flower Delivery.
Oasis Floral Foam Wholesale
- Oasis is a trademarked name for a spongy phenolic foam used for flower arranging. It soaks up water like a sponge and acts both as a preservative to prolong the life of the flowers and a support to hold them in place.
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- haven: a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation
- A type of rigid foam into which the stems of flowers can be secured in flower arranging
- A fertile spot in a desert where water is found
- In geography, an oasis (plural: oases) or cienega (southwestern United States) is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert, typically surrounding a spring or similar water source. Oases also provide habitat for animals and even humans if the area is big enough.
- a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
PLEATED SHOULDER BAG PURSE Florals in Sea Foam Blue Green
This large sturdy multitask bag is a wonderful anywhere shoulder bag. Extremely roomy and stylish. It is perfect for toting around your many must have necessities plus more...books, magazines, toys, knitting, diapers, shopping...even folds flat easily for travelling. The bag features a pleated front and back made from a gorgeous home decor cotton print of Florals in Sea Foam Blue Green. It is lined in a cream colored cotton fabric with two large pockets and has a magnetic snap closure. Simply Stunning!! Measurements: Approx. 17"(L)bottom (43 cm) 13"(L)top (33 cm) 10"(H) (25.5 cm) 3"(D) (8 cm) Strap: 26" long (66.5 cm) 1 3/4" wide 4.5 cm)
Pink Floral Topiary
Topiary made with spaced pink rose buds and monkey apples (not sure of actual name of the berries) in between the roses to cover the oasis ball, which is sitting on top of some tree branches and a bamboo stick to give it strength. Aralia berries line the edge of the pot, and moss is used to conceal the rest of the floral foam.