FLOWERS FOR TALL VASES : LOW GROWING PERENNIAL FLOWERS
Flowers For Tall Vases
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- A decorative container, typically made of glass or china and used as an ornament or for displaying cut flowers
- Vase is a settlement on the right bank of the Sora River just before its confluence with the Sava River at Medvode in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia.
- The vase (, , or ) is an open container, often used to hold cut flowers. It can be made from a number of materials including ceramics and glass. The vase is often decorated and thus used to extend the beauty of its contents.
- (vase) an open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from top to bottom
- Used in reference to proud and confident movement or behavior
- a garment size for a tall person
- great in vertical dimension; high in stature; "tall people"; "tall buildings"; "tall trees"; "tall ships"
- Of great or more than average height, esp. (with reference to an object) relative to width
- grandiloquent: lofty in style; "he engages in so much tall talk, one never really realizes what he is saying"
Extra Tall White Asiatic Lily
Extra Tall White Asiatic Lily plant. The shorter plants have yet to flower, so this achieves a longer flowering life for the plant as a whole. If keeping your Lillies as a whole plant remember to give it water (about a large mugful) every other day or so. Whilst growing these plants, in my personal experience i have found that the flowering lillies will last well over 2 weeks, once the plant has exhausted its flowering period cut away the debris and place the pot outside where it should flower again the following year. You can also plant out the lillies in the garden.....do this by "gently" releasing the soil from the plant pot (LILLIES ARE VERY EASY TO GROW BUT DO NOT LIKE TOO MUCH SOIL MOVEMENT AND AS SUCH IF YOU PLAY AROUND WITH THEIR ROOTS TOO MUCH THE PLANT WILL NOT FLOWER) and dig a hole big enough to accomodate the size of the roots/soil. Lily bulbs/flowers/plants can be posionous if eaten so please exercise caution especially when small children & animals are around. On a final note these flowers are a real gem to grow for a special ocassion such as a wedding to dress the top table and/or surrounding areas and will save you an impressive amount in florist bills at the same time. Try growing lots of a dozen bulbs at a time using a large planter where space allows. Enjoy :-)
Pinwheel Flowers Vase
I suppose I am on a teal and pinwheel flower kick. The teals/aquamarine are really appealing to me for working with. This vase is about 8" tall. I glazed the pottery piece with an irid aqua color and the inside looks so great when the water is standing inside I tiled the lip but not inside Grouted with teal grout Small vitreous tiles on the top border and lip Stained glass Tiny beads for center of flowers