- The term black people usually refers to a racial group of humans with skin
colors that range from light brown to nearly black. According to a recent
scientific study, human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African
- April/May 2004. "Auto Racing Legend, Leonard W. Miller," pp.
- A particular way in which a person's hair is cut or arranged
- Hairstyles is a title used for international editions of a professional
hairdressing magazine originally published in Barcelona, Spain under the name
Peluquerias . The founder of the magazine is Spanish hairdresser Lluis
- A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of head hair. The
fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion,
and cosmetics, although practical, cultural, and popular considerations also
influence some hairstyles.
- hairdo: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's
Photograph of an African-American barber as he
glances at the television during a cut. The dominant red, white and blue in this
photo and the red lines in the mirror reminds me of the American flag. Location:
Lancaster, California just outside the Mojave Desert.
men mohawk haircut
men mohawk haircut design