POSSUM RUGS : VIP CARPET CLEANING.
- phalanger: small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- A tree-dwelling Australasian marsupial that typically has a prehensile tail
- A possum (plural form: possums) is any of about 69 small to medium-sized arboreal marsupial species native to Australia, New Guinea, and Sulawesi (and introduced to New Zealand and China).
- opossum: nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- An opossum
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
I had an eight-legged visitor this morning, who actually tried to play possum (!). He / she was actually a good model, giving me angles and subtle variations. After I got four frames, I put him / her in some tupperware and dropped him / her in the garden outside the front of my building.
Possum Skin Rug
A recent acquisition - a possum skin rug made at Delegate River some time between 1910 and 1925.
See also: best carpet for pets and kidsallegretti rug masterslandlord replace carpetsheepskin rugsspiderman rugcarpetright old kent roadcarpet shops huddersfieldpet carpet python