Childs Rug. Saddle Carpet Anemone
- Childs (Surrey cricketer) refers to a noted Surrey and All-England cricketer of the 18th century. Personal details of Childs, including his first name, have not been found in surviving records.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Daughter's 1st Sewing Project: Mug Rug
Not bad, huh? My 11 year old asked me to put it on my flickr page. She was so proud- as am I. She received a little sewing machine for her birthday and used it today for the first time- and with little instruction. I'm quite jealous she produced something so nice so quickly! And, selfishly, I'm excited to have a sewing buddy...
lion crochet rug for little feet acrylic, crocheted without a pattern inspiration found on Etsy
See also: carpet smartcost to replace carpetcarpet cleaning lancaster capicture of rugcyrus persian carpetscarpets rotherhamthe oriental rug companypurple and green rug