CARPETING MINNEAPOLIS - 5X5 RUG - CARPET INK STAIN REMOVAL.
- An industrial city and port on the Mississippi River in southeastern Minnesota; pop. 382,618. It is a major agricultural center for the upper Midwest
- Minneapolis , nicknamed "City of Lakes" and the "Mill City," is the county seat of Hennepin County, the largest city in the U.S. state of Minnesota, and the 48th largest in the United States.
- largest city in Minnesota; located in southeastern Minnesota on the Mississippi river; noted for flour mills; one of the Twin Cities
- Midway Station is the Amtrak train station in Saint Paul, Minnesota, so named after the Midway area which is roughly halfway between the downtowns of St. Paul and neighboring Minneapolis.
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Carpets collectively
- (carpeted) covered with or as if with carpeting or with carpeting as specified; often used in combination; "the carpeted hallway"; "a flower-carpeted hillside"
- The fabric from which carpets are made
Caucus caucus caucus caucus caucus caucus caucus caucus.
Happey Superduper, Everybody!! My ballot is upon my knee. I had been planning to vote for Frank Lynch but I changed my mind at the last minute. It's the first time I've been in a church since the last election. I can see a plastic fork on the floor down there. That's what happens in church -- people are constantly eating cakes & pies, & throwing their forks upon the floor. ----------- At a Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party precinct caucus in the Plymouth Congregational Church, on the southwest corner of Nicollet Avenue and Groveland Avenue in south Minneapolis.
"The Carpet Merchant", Gerome
Like "The Chariot Race" in Chigaco, this piece shows Gerome's mastery at fine detail.
See also: octagon shaped rugsturkish handmade carpetsthe oriental rug companycarpet orderplastic rug protectorcarpet gradingfolsom carpet cleaningheavyweight stable rugshow to lay carpet on stairskill mold in carpet