THUNDERCAT T SHIRTS : ALL STAR ROCK T SHIRT.
Thundercat T Shirts
- ThunderCats is an American animated television series that was produced by Rankin/Bass Productions (the same that created the SilverHawks, TigerSharks and The Comic Strip) debuting in 1985, based on the characters created by Tobin "Ted" Wolf.
- (ThunderCats (comics)) The ThunderCats comic book series was based on a television series of the same name. It was originally published by Marvel Comics through its Star Comics imprint. It ended with issue #24 in 1988. The following year, a new series was published by Marvel UK.
- Thundercat was originally the name of a series of snowmobiles produced by Arctic Cat from 1993 to 2002, but is now the name of an all-terrain vehicle Arctic Cat produces today.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
Sight Beyond Sight
This weekend I'm in DC for a bowling tournament, so I totally have to bring my "a" game - t-shirt-wise, that is. I do not have an "a" game, bowling-wise, unless a joystick or Wiimote of some sort is involved. A TeeFury "Hello Lion-O" t-shirt. Photo taken by Dorothy, natch. Special thanks to Griffin for consenting to pose with me. Well, maybe "consenting" isn't the right word.
Funny pilot t-shirt
I was at an air show for the Thundercats. And I found a guy wearing this t-shirt. Interesting choice of clothing for an air show..... I had fun telling him to hold still so I could take a picture of his shirt.. ;)