TEMPLATE FOR T SHIRT DESIGN - ORDERING CUSTOM T SHIRTS - T SHIRT CREATOR DOWNLOAD
Template For T Shirt Design
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
template for t shirt design - Wallmonkeys Peel
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Decals - White T-shirt with Triangle Collar (design Template). - 18"W x 10"H Removable Graphic
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
IOW Tee Design - Storm
This is my first attempt at creating an IOW-themed shirt design. I started with the Storm dragon because they're my favorite and because the Storm was my formal introduction to the IOW community. I plan to create T-shirt designs for all the dragon species. I took the image from the Species List on the IOW wiki, then traced out the wings, body, and tail in Illustrator. I then filled the outlines based on the Storm's default livery. Imported it into an SL T-shirt template, and created an appropriate backdrop.
T-SHIRT TEMPLATE SAMPLES
© J. Stout Another template I just finished up. I have a bigger version of just one of these on my photostream. Done using my own pics. This shirt design was one I did for a buddy. He never got it printed.