IRISH T SHIRTS. BUY MORE T SHIRTS.
Irish T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people
- whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- Of or relating to Ireland, its people, or the Goidelic language traditionally and historically spoken there
- people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
Irish Kotei T-shirt 2011
Designed by the superlative Twistedinc. Note the Irish L5R symbol in that creamy head, a pure pint in an all too diluted world. Will be available for sale at the Irish Kotei and shipped out to some loyal supporters.
IRISH AC DC T-SHIRT
irish ac/dc style t-shirt as seen on tommy gavin (denis leary) in rescue me. get this t-shirt at isellt-shirts.com