Surplus medical equipment auctions - Farm and forestry equipment - Megger test equipment.
Surplus Medical Equipment Auctions
- any medical equipment used to enable mobility and functionality (e.g. wheel chair, hospital bed, traction apparatus, Continuous Positive Air Pressure machines, etc.).
- Charges for the purchase of equipment used in providing medical services and care. Examples include monitors, x-ray machines, whirlpools.
- Medical equipment is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of medical conditions. These devices are usually designed with rigorous safety standards. The medical equipment is included in the category Medical technology.
- (auction) sell at an auction
- The action or process of selling something in this way
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
- (auction) a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- (auction) the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- excess: a quantity much larger than is needed
- An amount of something left over when requirements have been met; an excess of production or supply over demand
- excess: more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary
- An excess of income or assets over expenditure or liabilities in a given period, typically a fiscal year
- The excess value of a company's assets over the face value of its stock
- The term surplus is used in economics for several related quantities. The consumer surplus (sometimes named consumer's surplus or consumers' surplus) is the amount that consumers benefit by being able to purchase a product for a price that is less than the most that they would be willing to pay.
bomb on a post next to an old army surplus store, now an adult gift shop! cloudy day. f8, 1/1000 sec, walgreens ISO800 canon FTbn ql FD 50mm f1.4
Army Navy surplus store in Albuquerque, NM. Those and the thrift stores in Albuquerque are awesome.
Related topics: photography equipment auctionsbeekeeping equipment for salecamping equipment southamptonused restaurant equipment canadacheap photographic equipmentavionics test equipmentbuy salon equipment