The objective of the Blackhawk Band Boosters is to support the band in cooperation with the band directors and school authorities.
Upcoming Events and Fundraising
Details on these can also be found in the Meeting Minutes documents on the Meeting Minutes page.
- 2/23/16- 7pm- All District Band Concert - Blackhawk High School Gymnasium- Band students from 5th grade through 12th grade will perform in concert in the high school gym. Come celebrate these hard working musicians!
- 2/27/16- 6pm to 11pm- Three Rivers Winter Ensemble Assoc. Event - Winterguard and In-Door Percussion groups from across southwestern Pennsylvania will be performing! There will be homemade food and desserts as well as a Chinese Auction and raffles all evening!
- 3/12/16-10am to 3pm- Spring Band Craft Show - Over 100 vendors supporting the Blackhawk Band. Come for an afternoon of amazing crafts, artisans, and great food!.
- 7/20/16- 12pm to 4pm- Car Cruise - Classic cars on display for fun summer day! Talk cars, meet new people, and support the Blackhawk Band!
Check out the latest pictures and information on the events. Proud parents help contribute the pictures.
* Band Booster Information
- Full Membership is open to all parents/guardians of band students in grade 5 through 12
- Associate Membership is open to ALL adults who wish to support the Blackhawk Band
- More information can be found by clicking Band Booster Board and Committees on the side bar menu