The objective of the Blackhawk Band Boosters is to support the band in cooperation with the band directors and school authorities.
Upcoming Events and Fundraising
Details on these can also be found in the Meeting Minutes documents on the Meeting Minutes page.
- Summer!!! Time to get ready for the new themes for this year's Competition and Football Band Shows!
- Competition will be performing music from Genesis
- Football will be performing music from Donnie Iris
- 11/7/15- Fall Craft Show at the Blackhawk High School
- 11/12/15-11/14/15- Bands of America Grand Nationals will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our application is submitted to join this great event. It will be held at Lucas Oil Stadium and the band will compete with other best high school marching bands across the country. You can locate more information on the event by going to www.musicforall.org.
* Locating the Students' Musical Events
Congratulations to Blackhawk for being one of the schools identified as "Best Communities for Music Education" by the NAMM Foundation!
Check out the latest pictures and information on the events. Proud parents help contribute the pictures.
* Band Booster Information
- Full Membership is open to all parents/guardians of band students in grade 5 through 12
- Associate Membership is open to ALL adults who wish to support the Blackhawk Band
- More information can be found by clicking Band Booster Board and Committees on the side bar menu