Welcome to the Blackhawk Band Boosters home on the web! Here you can find information on:
* Booster Meeting
- Next meeting Tuesday March 25, 2014 @6:00pm ~ no Executive Committee (This will be BEFORE the concert!)
- Agenda Items for this meeting include:
- Selection of Nominating Committee - This group works to find candidates to fill the slate for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Financial Secretary, and Parliamentarian. For more information regarding these positions, please consult the By-Laws on the link Band Booster Information.
- FLORIDA TRIP 2015: Parents/guardians will be required to attend the Parent Picnic during Band Camp. Students will not be eligible to go on the trip without a parent/guardian representative at this annual event. The date will be announced before school ends, during the middle of summer, and again during band camp via an email & mailed letter.
- Band Banquet Saturday May 10th from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. Dinner 5:00-6:00 Awards following. Students FREE others $5. Covered dish @ Patterson Fire Hall.
- Additional $100 Fee being discussed! Parents, please be advised this is in an attempt to get more parents involved in the work of the boosters. This fee will be assessed at the beginning of the year should parents/guardians NOT sign-up & participate in 2 fundraiser activities. Show up to participate in this discussion!
- The Blackhawk Band page:
- Winter Guard & In-Door Percussion - performance ensembles at Marshall Middle School Sat. March 15, 2014
- "Music In Our Schools" Concert - March 25 (same night as the Booster Meeting) @ 7:00pm
- Annual Spring Craft Show is March 22, 2014 from 10am-4pm Crafters & vendors needed
- Paddle Party - Vendors bring product to auction off (auction paddles). Guests buy tickets for this event for $5. Bids move at $.25 a piece.
- Facebook - Blackhawk Band Boosters: check us out!
- Candy Bar Sale ~ On going!
- Avon ~ Orders due March 10th / Delivery March 24th
- Terri Lynn Nut Sale ~ Orders due March 26th / Delivery April 18th
- More information on fundraisers click "fundraisers" on side menu bar
* Band Booster Information
- Full Membership is open to all parents/guardians of current band students from grade 5 through 12
- Associate Membership is open to ALL adults who wish to support the Blackhawk Band
- More information can be found by clicking Band Booster Information on the side bar menu