Swan fridge - Stainless steel fridge for sale - Beaumark freezer
- A refrigerator
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A large waterbird with a long flexible neck, short legs, webbed feet, a broad bill, and typically all-white plumage
- affirm: to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
- stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult
- roll: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
Taylor's, home of the best chorizo in town
I love Taylor's, they all yell hi every time I walk by and tell D'arby how grown she's getting every time she's with me, ask after her when she's not; they've known her since she was a baby. The other day, I was picking up my chorizo and asked if they were going to start making me some bangers. He said hold on, went back into the fridge, and came out with half a dozen left over from a special order they'd made up that morning. They were excellent, just like everything else there. I'm going to miss this place like crazy, or at least miss being able to run up the block for last-minute dinner and BBQ and breakfast links. I guess I'll have be one of the tourists who drives in and lines up Saturday mornings for my sausage supply. Open 9-6 M-Sa, 9th and Washington.
more chocolate creations made from icecold water with melted choc dropped in and watching the shapes form. The chocolate swan came about from emptying the bowl carefully of water (with a turkey baster no less), an attempt was made to get the whole structure out of the bowl but it ended in failure but from the failure arose the chocolate swam. Its now in the fridge