Black Fridge Freezer : Cabinet Deep Refrigerators
Black Fridge Freezer
- Rhyming Slang for 'geezer'.
- An electronic appliance consisting of a fridge and a freezer as one unit
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
Stuff On My Fridge
I thought I'd show Kathleen and David where their presents ended up. Thank you both so much! And to Laura and David for the other fabulous gift ... yay! Oh yes, and then I got a bit carried away labeling things. Ah well, welcome to my life. By the way ... why on earth have 5 people already looked at this photo in the 5 minutes it took me to tag it up? Nutters ;-P
The Cat and the Ant
Mille cat was on her favourite perch, on top of our fridge-freezer when she spotted an ant crawling along it. Her concentration was total, but the lucky ant escaped with its life!