SERENGETI SUNGLASSES STORE : THE SUNGLASS HOUSE REVIEW.
Serengeti Sunglasses Store
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- The Serengeti ecosystem is a geographical region located in north-western Tanzania and extends to south-western Kenya between latitudes 1 and 3 S and longitudes 34 and 36 E. It spans some .
- Serengeti, real name David Cohn, is a hip-hop artist from Chicago. His music is a sharp departure from most mainstream hip-hop, which he considers "depressing" and always consists of "the same redundant ideas.
- A vast plain in Tanzania, west of the Great Rift Valley. In 1951 the Serengeti National Park was created to protect the area's large numbers of wildebeest, zebra, and Thomson's gazelle
- a vast plain in Tanzania to the west of the Great Rift Valley known for its wildlife
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
Zebres et gnous (equus burchelli & Connochaetes taurinus) Serengeti - Tanzanie