Makeup for acne skin : Lancaster make up
Makeup For Acne Skin
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- (ACNES) The abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (ACNES) consists of pain caused by entrapment of the abdominal segmental nerves within the rectus abdominis muscle. Intercostal neuralgia appears to be a restricted form of ACNES.
- The occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterized by red pimples on the face, prevalent chiefly among teenagers
- an inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin; characterized by papules or pustules or comedones
- Acne is a general term used for eruptive disease of the skin.
- The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- A container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids
- The skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
- clamber: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
and "eye for an eye" mentality
after trying to explain the story to my mom, i realized i was crying, and then after, i thought it'd make for a decent picture. or at least something i could type a description to yesterday (now that it's past midnight), one of my old friend's mom passed. she had gotten shot on a regular trip to the grocery store. i know maybe i shouldn't be blabbing about it on here, but it's not like you know him or anything. and it made me really, really sad. he's so young, and to have one of his parents gone is devastating. i don't know what i would do if that ever happened to me. i'm not going to pray for him, because i don't pray, but he is definitely in my thoughts. because i guess i seem to think a lot. he's such a strong person, and i admire him for it. i wish he still went to my school so we can talk, he really is a sweet guy. i miss him my friend and i were watching the local news channel, and they happened to do a report on it, and again, it made me really sad and uncomfortable. the things you see on the news just get a lot more sad when you actually know the people. but really, the news is so depressing. i hate watching it. i only watch it for the weather - which is also very depressing also where i live. there are so many horrible people out there. and it makes me angry. maybe a little beyond angry. but there's nothing i can do to about it. there will be horrible people no matter what. and since this incident happened, i have been thinking. just about things in general. all the news stories i've heard throughout my life about people getting killed, murdered, abducted.. it's just all very disturbing. because those people are parents to someone, they are children to someone, or they are everything to someone. it really is a sad thing to have their lives taken away by someone who just wants money. how fucking selfish. this is a cold, cruel world. goodnight, i'm tired as hell edit and eye for an eye makes the whole world blind? well, i'd rather be blind than dead.
senior portrait redux
Although I'm no longer 18 and in high school....(my knees and energy levels remind me of that)....I never was real pleased with my senior portrait. All through high school I had acne pretty bad on my face, especially senior year. So when it came time for my senior pic, the photographer had her work cut out for her. Everyone says that the pics look fine, but I think I ended up lookling like I was wearing 30 pounds of makeup on my face after all the retouching was done. Well, now the acne is gone, and what looked like 30 pounds of makeup somehow ended up as 30 pounds of fat on my ass, but I don't mind that much. I find it bitter sweet irony that all the kids that had clear skin in high school that gave me hell for my acne ended up getting their acne late in life and looked like ass in their mid to late twenties! Whats even better is that I was able to do this all on my own. I didn't have to pay someone $350 for my senior pics! I'd like to have that $350 about now....there's a lens or two at the camera shop screaming for my attention! And as for the fat ass. I'm already working on that too. I used to weigh in at 185 in high school. By age 25 I bent the needle on the scale past 260. Now I'm back down around 200. I'd like to be back around 190 but I'd settle for a muscle heavy 195. I've got 2 weddings to attend this year and one of them is in FL, and I plan on going to the beach for part of the trip, so there is plenty of work to be done! Thanks for checking out my pic. Feel free to browse thru the rest of my photostream. Critiques and comments are always appreciated. Now if there were only a button for donations.....hmmmm....I'll have to work on that one!