MAKEUP ARTIST CHOICE - MAKE UP FOR SUMMER 2011
Makeup Artist Choice
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
- appealing to refined taste; "choice wine"
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
- An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities
- The right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection
- A range of possibilities from which one or more may be selected
i went to the mac counter and got a "makeover". i wasn't that impressed with the whole thing. the only part i like from this look is the cyan eyeliner, which i picked out. all the other stuff was the makeup artist's choice. for the amount of money mac makeup costs, i don't think it made me look THAT much more amazing that without makeup.
Artist at work
Haven't posted anything for ages so thought I'd share the transformation of my 15 year old into her party persona for this evening. Suddenly she looks as young again as when she was five years old and having her face-painted as a puppy at a local carnival - her choice of subject for fancy dress has moved on however!