Ceramic tile edging - Porcelain vs ceramic tile - Ceramic frog planter.
Ceramic Tile Edging
- (Ceramic Tiles) Glazed clay tiles, which stand up to large amounts of wear and tear very well.
- A man-made or machine-made clay tile used to finish a floor or wall. Generally used in bathtub and shower enclosures and on counter tops.
- A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass. Tiles are generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops.
- (edged) cutting: (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character; "cutting remarks"; "edged satire"; "a stinging comment"
- The process of providing something with an edge or border
- border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug)
- A thing forming an edge or border
- (edged) having a specified kind of border or edge; "a black-edged card"; "rough-edged leaves"; "dried sweat left salt-edged patches"
ceramic tile edging - M-D Building
M-D Building Products 7567 3/8-Inch by 96-Inch Tile to Carpet Edging
M-D building products tile to carpet ceramic trims are designed to protect today's ceramic, marble and natural stone tile edges from chipping and wear. Available in 5/16-Inch and 3/8-Inch heights, they match up with the popular tile thicknesses used both commercially and residentially. The tile to carpet profile provides a sloped transition where tile meets carpet. The tile to carpet profile hides and protects the cut edge of carpet, creating a smooth transition from tile to carpet. Available in brite brass, satin silver and sandstone finishes.82%
THINK PINK - WIP (mirror detail)
This portion of the mirror I salvaged from the dumpster was cracked so I stuck millefiore and ceramic glazed tile over it with silicone glue and it seems to be holding... THINK PINK, a Mosaic Mirror donation for the mammography department at our local hospital. Needs to be edged with vitreous glass tiles and grouted. I'm thinking cream colored grout... Materials: recovered vintage dishware and antique china; stained glass; (generously donated by Terry at Burlington Community Glass Studio in Burlington, Vermont); glazed ceramic tile, millefiore; salvaged mirror; on 1/4" 'environmental' MDF. Size = 24" x 30"
Mosaic Ceramic Tile Ad from House Beautiful - Oct 1955
What a fabulous idea with the storage behind the sliding glass doors at the back of the countertop! Scanned from vintage House Beautiful magazine, October 1955 issue. Couldn't quite get the left edge on the scanner - sorry!
ceramic tile edging
Aluminum flat tile edge for use with ceramic tile to provide a finishing touch. Pre-punched for easy setting into adhesive. Protects tile from damage while providing a finished butting edge for other flooring materials. 8'. No. ET2150SCA08: 5/16", satin aluminum No. ET2150BCL08: 5/16", bright chrome No. ET2150STI08: 5/16", satin titanium No. ET2151SCA08: 3/8", satin aluminum No. ET2151BCL08: 3/8", bright chrome No. ET2151STI08: 3/8", satin titanium No. ET2152SCA08: 1/2", satin aluminum No. ET2152BCL08: 1/2", bright chrome No. ET2152STI08: 1/2", satin titanium