Netop School is a college-wide classroom management software tool that you'll find in computer labs.
Instructors use Netop to:
- Present content dynamically on every student screen, so no one strains to see presented materials.
- Focus students' attention during lecture by locking their computers
- Keep learners on task by limiting web browsing & monitoring students' screens on instructor's computer
- Electronically distribute/collect files (essays, quizzes, etc) to increase classroom efficiency & decrease paper usage
- Take control of a student's computer to provide personal assistance & highlight exemplary work with others
The following topics are presented in document format for you to read from this site (click title) or to save to your desktop (click ↓):