Free Quilted Purse Patterns - Vintage Purse Bag.
Free Quilted Purse Patterns
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- A repeated decorative design
- made of layers of fabric held together by patterned stitching
- (of a garment, bed covering, or sleeping bag) Made of two layers of cloth filled with padding held in place by lines of stitching
- (quilt) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- (quilt) stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt"
- a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse; "he made the contribution out of his own purse"; "he and his wife shared a common purse"
- contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- (with reference to the lips) Pucker or contract, typically to express disapproval or irritation
- bag: a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
Crazy patch embroidery design by Joan Friedrich with purse pattern modified. I also embellished the crazy patch with yarn, beads and machine embroidery. The crazy patch red piece is an outside pocket on both sides. The lining is red with pockets inside also. The handles are 3 corded strips braided together. The side piece is free motion quilted over shrink wrap, then heated with an iron for this crinkled effect.
Reversible Hobo - Quilted Side
Quilted side of a reversible hobo bag. I drafted this pattern a while ago but this is the first time I have pre-quilted the cotton side and I really like the effect! It is quilted with a free-motion stipple and I washed and dried prior to assembling
Related topics: diy tote bagphone cord pursedenim satchelfree patterns for pursesseatbelt purseleather crossbody toteblack white tote bagkoko lunch totehanging purse holder