French Linen Curtains. Linen Toile Fabric.
French Linen Curtains
- Provide with a curtain or curtains
- (curtain) provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
- (curtain) hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Curtains is the seventh solo album by John Frusciante released on February 1, 2005 through Record Collection. It was the last record of a six album series Frusciante released, within the span of six months.
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Cloth woven from flax
- Garments or other household articles such as sheets made, or originally made, of linen
- a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
embroidered atc (wip) with a few changes
i ripped out the white outline stitches on the curtains and redid them in red...much better; and, i added little red french knots for flowers. now i just need to cut it down to 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches (which is a very small area to be embroidering!), and then it is ready to travel to israel to nava.
Rouenneries Roche Curtain
Curtain I made to separate my kitchen from the entryway to the garage where there is a draft. I'm so in love with this fabric from French General by Moda! It's 45% cotton, 55% linen and soooo lovely. I have more yardage for window curtains. I lined this with natural muslin.
Related topics: cocktail napkin coasterred and white checkered tableclothsnickel napkin holderdining etiquette napkinred checkered plastic tableclothsart deco placematssterling napkin ringsblue and white checked tablecloth