Pictures of red flowers : Purple and green bouquets.
Pictures Of Red Flowers
- (red-flowered) having red flowers
- (The Red Flower) The Red Poppy (Красный мак) or sometimes The Red Flower (Красный цветок) is a ballet in three acts and an apotheosis; score written by Reinhold Glière and a scenario by Mikhail Kurilko. This ballet was created in 1927 as the first Soviet ballet with a modern revolutionary theme.
- Love; passion; dangers of passion.
- A portrait
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- A photograph
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- A painting or drawing
Symphony of nature
The flower is called: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (thank you lifeisweet22) or "shoe flower". Photographed in Sri Lanka. Its a symphony of the nature. Das Foto habe ich in Sri Lanka aufgenommen. Ich muß gestehen, dass mir das Foto auf den ersten kurzen Blick gar nicht so aufgefallen ist. Eine Blume halt, aber bei einem längeren Blick fand ich es dann richtig gut. Besonders den Übergang vom Scharfen zum Unscharfen, finde ich spitze.
I'm not a botanist. If anyone knows what kind of flower this is let me know and I'll tag it.