Put My Photo Billboard - Frame Digital Photo Album - Change Background Of My Photo.
Put My Photo Billboard
- Billboard is a weekly American magazine devoted to the music industry, and is one of the oldest trade magazines in the world.
- A large outdoor board for displaying advertisements
- large outdoor signboard
- A billboard or hoarding (UK) is a large outdoor advertising structure (a billing board), typically found in high traffic areas such as alongside busy roads. Billboards present large advertisements to passing pedestrians and drivers.
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A throw of the shot or weight
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation; "That song put me in awful good humor"; "put your ideas in writing"
- put option: the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
put my photo billboard - The Billboard
The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits, 9th Edition: Complete Chart Information about America's Most Popular Songs and Artists, 1955-2009 (Billboard Book of Top Forty Hits)
The Essential Reference Guide to America’s Most Popular Songs and Artists Spanning More than Fifty Years of Music
Beginning with Bill Haley & His Comets’ seminal “Rock Around the Clock” all the way up to Lady Gaga and her glammed-out “Poker face,” this updated and unparalleled resource contains the most complete chart information on every artist and song to hit Billboard’s Top 40 pop singles chart all the way back to 1955. Inside, you’ll find all of the biggest-selling, most-played hits for the past six decades. Each alphabetized artist entry includes biographical info, the date their single reached the Top 40, the song’s highest position, and the number of weeks on the charts, as well as the original record label and catalog number. Other sections—such as “Record Holders,” “Top Artists by Decade,” and “#1 Singles 1955-2009”—make The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits the handiest and most indispensable music reference for record collectors, trivia enthusiasts, industry professionals and pop music fans alike.
Did you know?
• Beyonce’s 2003 hit “Crazy in Love” spent 24 weeks in the Top 40 and eight of them in the #1 spot.
• Billy Idol has had a total of nine Top 40 hits over his career, the last being “Cradle of Love” in 1990.
• Of Madonna’s twelve #1 hits, her 1994 single “Take a Bow” held the spot the longest, for seven weeks—one week longer than her 1984 smash “Like a Virgin.”
• Marvin Gaye’s song “Sexual Healing” spent 15 weeks at #3 in 1982, while the same song was #1 on the R&B chart for 10 weeks.
• Male vocal group Boyz II Men had three of the biggest chart hits of all time during the 1990s.
• The Grateful Dead finally enjoyed a Top 10 single in 1987 after 20 years of touring.
• Janet Jackson has scored an impressive 39 Top 40 hits—one more than her megastar brother Michael!
This is my converse billboard. To make this all happen i went onto Google and found the name converse and used it in my project by coping it then pressing control V to past it into photo shop. I did the same thing for the star logo, the flag like thing in the right upper corner and all three shoes. I placed them where i wanted them to go by using the move tool. I also had to use my eraser tool to erase some of the white background from the images. When they were all placed where i wanted them i clicked on the layer with the flag thing and went to image-adjustments. color balance, to make it Grey. Then i wanted to put the website on. so i used my text tool and wrote visit us online at. made that one layer. then for converse.com i made that a separate layer doing the same thing to make it.
make the most of now
i took this photo while waiting in the long immigration line to enter turkey. i was quickly admonished to put my camera away because people get nervous when you take photos in immigration/customs because they're afraid you're going to figure out how to circumvent the process. you have to pay twenty bucks to get a visa (a colorful sticker they put in your passport).
put my photo billboard
Up-to-the-minute information on Billboard's hottest hits! Back in a fully revised and updated fourth edition with eighty extra all-new pages, Billboard's Hottest Hot 100 Hits is the venerated and reliable
source of information on the most popular songs of our times. Immensely entertaining, endlessly informative, and filled with fascinating facts and figures on the biggest hits right up to 2007, this is the ultimate music trivia book. Separate chapters are devoted to artists, songwriters, producers, labels, years, and subjects. Within each chapter, readers will find fun-to-read, fun-to-share lists in 300 categories, including The Top 100 Love Songs, The Top 50 Songs Written by Carole King, The Top 100 Songs on Atlantic, The Top 100 Songs of 1999, and many more. A revised and updated list of The Top 5,000 Songs of the Rock Era, plus a chart and text section devoted to American Idol finalists, make this book so hot it's cool.