Faux leather photo album - Microsoft photo editor help.
Faux Leather Photo Album
- Artificial leather is a fabric or finish intended to substitute for leather in fields such as upholstery, clothing and fabrics, and other uses where a leather-like finish is required but the actual material is cost-prohibitive or unsuitable.
- Any synthetic material made to look like leather. Also known as "imitation leather"
- Simulated non-animal leather-like material, usually polyurethane.
- Photo Album is a compilation DVD released in 2005 that contains all eight of Nickelback's music videos released up to that date. The first seven videos had already been released on the previous DVD The Videos.
- The Photo Album is the third studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, released on October 9, 2001, on Barsuk Records.
- A photographic album, or photo album, is a collection of photographs, generally in a book. Some albums have compartments which the photos may be slipped into; other albums have heavy paper with a sticky surface covered with clear plastic sheets, in which photos can be put.
faux leather photo album - GUESS Kantha
GUESS Kantha Faux-Leather Jacket, BLACK (MEDIUM)
Get the worn-in appeal of a vintage leather jacket in this versatile bomber style. The quilted detail and optional faux-fur collar give it the extra edge that you crave. Faux-leather jacket features a collar and long sleeves Removable faux-fur collar. Quilted detail at side panels, undersides of arms and lower back. Slanted zipper pockets at lower front. Padded ribbing at sleeve cuffs and hem. Two-way front zipper closure. Paisley-printed lining. 100% Polyurethane. Lining: 70% Polyester, 30% Cotton. Hand wash Women > Jackets & Outerwear
Antique Leather" Album covers
Faux Leather notebook covers made from Polymer clay. It's soft and pliable after baking and feels like antique leather! A very thin sheet behind the front cover holds a photo in place.
Faux leather album cover
Inside front cover. Very thin sheet of polymer clay adhered to inside of front cover forms the pocket for the front 3x5 photo.