WROUGHT IRON BISTRO TABLES. CONSOLE TABLE 30.
Wrought Iron Bistro Tables
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- A small restaurant
- a small informal restaurant; serves wine
- (bistroic) of or relating to or resembling a bistro
- A bistro, sometimes spelled bistrot, is, in its original Parisian incarnation, a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting. Bistros are defined mostly by the foods they serve. Slow-cooked foods like braised meats are typical.
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
wrought iron bistro tables - Alfresco Home
Alfresco Home Piedmont Megabyte Mesh 26-Inch Round Bistro Table, Matte Black
Alfresco Home Patio Wrought Iron Dining Set with Megabyte Mesh is part of the Alfresco Home Piedmont collection and made from wrought iron material. Alfresco Home is a designer of a fresh new line of original interior and exterior home and garden accents. Alfresco Offering a wide selection of fashionable products, from casual furniture and garden accents to beautifully hand crafted glazed terra cotta. The new Alfresco Home offers a complete line of interior and exterior living products. The Bistro table and chairs are distinctively charming and inviting. Perfect in intimate corners or grouped in an outdoor courtyard, the bistro table and its significance originated in France. Derived from the French word for a drink combining coffee and brandy, the bistro always stirs up images of peaceful, stylish lingering. Our wide-ranging collections of Alfresco Home Bistros offer numerous ways to bridge that European origin with the American customers’ vision for their outdoor spaces. Inspired by the beautiful tones of the earth and the vibrant colors of nature, these outdoor furniture collections bring you the blend of indoors with the outdoors.
Montreal is known as "Balconville", because of its abundance of wrought iron balconies... on duplexes, triplexes, multiplexes and condos. Often, it's an urban dweller's only outside space and people take great pride in them, placing a profusion of flower boxes and pots, along with a bistro table and chairs to enjoy a drink, a summer meal, the day's sunshine and the cooler night air. Neighborhood boroughs even set aside one day when any resident can go pick up a few boxes of free annual flowers to use on their balconies. There is a flip side to Balconville, however. This little doggy has just watched his owners go up the street, leaving him locked out on the balcony. Then, he looked at me, as if to say, "Did they learn nothing from the plant?" :( NOTE: Although he may resemble Benny (actually this is a Shi Tzu and Benny is a Lhasa Apso) ... THIS IS NOT BENNY!!
First coat of new paint and some of the new patio furniture (the bedroom tower)
New lounge chairs, a cast aluminum set of two chairs and a loveseat, a small wrought iron bistro set, and teak chairs for the veranda table - the house is starting to look great. 5 weeks of hard work, a new paint job, and investment in new outdoor furniture can do wonders. The South Shore Villa is just about ready for new guests. Plus I learned how to use the Cappuccino machine this trip.