SOLID OAK LAMP TABLE - ROUND BLACK PEDESTAL TABLE
Solid Oak Lamp Table
- the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
- Strongly built or made of strong materials; not flimsy or slender
- Having three dimensions
- matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
- Firm and stable in shape; not liquid or fluid
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- A source of spiritual or intellectual inspiration
- an artificial source of visible illumination
- a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
- An electrical device producing ultraviolet, infrared, or other radiation, used for therapeutic purposes
- A device for giving light, either one consisting of an electric bulb together with its holder and shade or cover, or one burning gas or a liquid fuel and consisting of a wick or mantle and a glass shade
- Lamp is a television and cinema advertisement released in September 2002 to promote the IKEA chain of furniture stores in the United States.
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
solid oak lamp table - Octagonal Lamp
Octagonal Lamp Table by Broyhill - Warm Nutmeg Finish (4078-007)
The mission-styled Artisan Ridge lamp table features timeless arts and crafts design elements including simple straight lines, visible joinery and solid, superior craftsmanship. Beautiful oak veneer shows through a warm, dark hand-rubbed finish, accented by undertones of a golden hue. This gorgeous finish is complemented with hammered metal pull hardware with copper nuances.Broyhill Key Quality Features: Multi-step finishes that protect the natural wood's beauty for color depth, and clarity, and provide a rich even finish Thicker side panels (5/8'') for studier furniture Backs of storage pieces have corner blocks and the back is screwed to ensure stability Drawers have English Dove Tail construction, Dust Covers, and corner blocking stability Wood on Wood glides with drawer stoppers for smooth and safe functionality
1950's 60's Mid century Solid Credenza / Sideboard / Dresser-$500
1950's 60's Mid century Solid Credenza / Sideboard / Dresser Really nice vintage sideboard. 9 drawers are constructed using white oak with dovetailed joints. Nice condition overall. There is a small chip on the back edge of the top surface as seen in the detail shot. Other than that, it's quite handsome. Nice rattan cane details on the top drawer sections. Very sturdy credenza. Would be great as a tv stand as well. Nice choice for a mid century home. Measures: 66" L x 19" D x 31" T Asking $500 obo
vintage herman miller fiberglass
vintage herman miller eames grey fiberglass shell on modernica maple rocker frankenstein chair modernica noguchi replica cyclone side table glossy white laminate on walnut base george nelson large cigar bubble lamp on matte chrome floor stand old stuffs - de la espada atlantico solid oak wood sideboard, boconcept sofa explore #6