Modern Wood End Tables. French Provincial Dining Table.
Modern Wood End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- a contemporary person
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
Refinished Lane Acclaim End Table
Almost finished! Boy did I loose steam on this.. it got bloody hot in Richmond and I couldn't muster the energy to work on my table. I sanded the finish off. Found out the hard way that the lower level was also a veneer, not solid wood like I had thought. Shame on me for not looking closer. This is after 2/3 coats of lacquer. I have finished with 5 coats. It looks nice. I just need to repaint the legs and I'm done.
Boomerang End Table
Retro modern End Table with laminate surface for protection. 30" length, 24" width, 17" height. Hairpin style steel legs