Bistro tables wood - English pine tables.
Bistro Tables Wood
- A small restaurant
- a small informal restaurant; serves wine
- (bistroic) of or relating to or resembling a bistro
- A bistro, sometimes spelled bistrot, is, in its original Parisian incarnation, a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting. Bistros are defined mostly by the foods they serve. Slow-cooked foods like braised meats are typical.
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
Inspiration and Dreams: Sundance Somerset Dining Table and 1956 Armchairs
A new catalog just arrived, and I swooned as soon as I saw this page...I love EVERYTHING in it! The table, the chairs, the hanging candle pillar holders, the chairs, the flowers...you name it. This is the ideal outdoor summer dining scenario! The photo shoot took place in Austin, Texas. To me, this is the epitome of summer! I love the blend of the wood with the zinc/steel chairs, too. Yum!
wood edged top
Test item for sidewalk cafe table tops. Most I see in cafe's have the wood border, thought Id try and construct one.