Tall Square Dining Table - 80 Round Dining Table.
Tall Square Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- Used in reference to proud and confident movement or behavior
- great in vertical dimension; high in stature; "tall people"; "tall buildings"; "tall trees"; "tall ships"
- Of great or more than average height, esp. (with reference to an object) relative to width
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from top to bottom
- a garment size for a tall person
- grandiloquent: lofty in style; "he engages in so much tall talk, one never really realizes what he is saying"
Trump Size It
Once the largest casino in the world, Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort Hotel is still the one of the largest, with slot machines, gaming tables, largest poker room in Atlantic City and a state-of-the-art simulcast facility. $14 million worth of German crystal chandeliers, including 245,000 piece chandeliers in the casino alone, each valued at a cost of $250,000, and taking over 20 hours to hang. 4 1/2 times more steel than the Eiffel Tower. If laid end to end, the building support pilings would stretch the 62 miles from Atlantic City to Philadelphia. $4 million in uniforms and costumes outfit over 6,000 employees. The Trump TAJ Mahal Casino Resort can generate enough air conditioning to cool 4,000 homes. The Trump TAJ Mahal covers over 17 acres of prime Boardwalk real estate with 4.2 million square feet of enclosed space. The main hotel lobby desk is 115-feet long with 15 separate check-in stations. A city within a city, the world's most elegant and expansive themed suites with magnificent ocean views, individual spas, butler service and the private, bi-level Maharajah Club for intimate gatherings, light dining, reading and relaxation. 1,250 guest rooms, including 237 suites are housed in the hotel tower. From the 51st floor, at 429 feet above sea level, you are standing atop one of the tallest man-made structures in New Jersey. At approximately 4,500 square feet, the Alexander the Great Suite is the ultimate residence with its own steam room, sauna, weight room, bar, lounge, living room, pantry, master bedroom and one guest room. Cost for one night: $10,000. Three additional check-in areas can be found throughout the resort: the concierge-style VIP Services in the main lobby; the motor coach terminal and the convention registration desk on the second floor. 70 colorful minarets adorn the roof-tops. Seven, two ton elephants of carved stone greet visitors of the Trump TAJ Mahal. An entire two-year output of Northern Italy's Carrera marble quarries-the marble of choice for all of Michelangelo's art-adorn the hotel's lobby, guest rooms, casino, hallways and public areas. Nine restaurants can accommodate 3,000 diners at any given time. That number increases if all the banquet facilities are fully utilized. 140,000 square feet of convention and exhibit space, including 22 meeting rooms and three ballrooms, the largest measuring 30,000 square feet. The 63,000 square foot Mark G. Etess Arena can accommodate up to 500, 8' x 10' exhibition booths. The arena can also seat over 5,000 people for concerts and sporting events. A state-of-the-art Health Club and Fitness Center with a near Olympic-sized indoor pool. The spa also offers Jacuzzi, steam baths, tanning booths and sundecks. The motor coach terminal can accommodate 22 full-size buses. Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort Boardwalk District Atlantic City, NJ, USA
Dining Room - Before and After
Top - After Bottom - Before If it were up to me, the only thing that would remain in here is the buffet. But, since it's not only up to me, I think this arrangement fits the space much better. The baker's rack will be finding a new space as soon as I figure one out. I'd like to have a small sofa table (or whatever you call it) on the right wall... The tall square shelf on the left hand side is hard to fit anywhere, so it lives here even though I think it throws off the balance... All in good time!