INEXPENSIVE SOFA TABLES - GREEN GLASS TABLE LAMP.
Inexpensive Sofa Tables
- A sofa table is not unlike a Pembroke table, having similar folding flaps which are hinged and can be raised and held by concealed brackets. The flaps are, however, at the narrow ends of the top, and the supports of the table vary in design; they are never straight, as in the Pembroke.
- are similar to Pembroke tables and usually have longer and narrower tops. They were specifically designed for placement directly in front of sofas for serving tea, writing, dining, or other convenient uses.
- (in drop-leaf table (furniture))
- Not costing a great deal; cheap
- cheap: relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (inexpensively) cheaply: in a cheap manner; "a cheaply dressed woman approached him in the bar"
- (inexpensiveness) the quality of being affordable
Lynne's living room nook makeover
In progress - Interior design by Linda Lane with West Seattle couple. Complete renovation, walls, floor, windows, trim done by family members. Custom sofas and pillows. Prints from existing collection. Enlarged Tibetan Afganistan carpet pattern, from New Zealand Wool, this room is still in realization phase.Lynne's Living Room Nook required a complete makeover from the 2 by 4's walls out, including insulation, wallboard, new electrical, mud, tape and paint - the floor is completely new too. All of the detailed carpendry was executed by her husband, with extra wide lintels for their 6 cats. The cats may love the new room even more than their people do! Because Lynne loves texture we are focusing on bringing lots of textures into the living room nook, so we began with neutral browns to build the base on. Lynne selected new custom matching love seats, and a glass and metal table with Gothic supports. Her favorite colors are various shades of green so we will be introducing many lively and fresh green elements to this room, as our next step.
October 2, 2010
I was trying out my very inexpensive new Acer Aspire laptop that I had to buy today because I have NO idea where my computer is - hopefully it's in one of my million boxes, anyway I looked up over my backyard and saw the beautiful colors. My sunsets and sunrises will no longer be as "wow" for me as before when I lived in Damascus, but life is full of sacrifices. btw...the laptop works very well considered how much I paid for it! I bought it mainly to pay bills and for viewing my flickr friends images :) I estimate it will take me at least 6 - 8 months to unpack. It will be interesting to see how well my items that were never unpacked from Hawaii which was 11 months ago, held up. At least now that I have my own place I can finally buy some furniture - like a mattress, dining table and a sofa - wahoo!