Console End Table - Sofa Coffee Tables
Console End Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
Antler End Tables & Console Table
Welded Steel bases. Cast concrete tops. End Tables 22.5"x16.5"x24" H Console 48"x16"x36"H Steel plate shelves
Lester Tapered Drum
"The Lester Drum offers a large selection of sizes, tops, legs, and the incorporation of power and data. "