Refrigeration Thermometer : Freezer Packs : Public Refrigerated Warehouse
- deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- measuring instrument for measuring temperature
- A thermometer (from the Greek '' (thermo) meaning "warm" and meter'', "to measure") is a device that measures temperature or temperature gradient using a variety of different principles. A thermometer has two important elements: the temperature sensor (e.g.
- An instrument for measuring and indicating temperature, typically one consisting of a narrow, hermetically sealed glass tube marked with graduations and having at one end a bulb containing mercury or alcohol that expands and contracts in the tube with heating and cooling
- (Thermometers) Drying oven has two types included: ASTM 13 degrees Celsius loss on heat (+155 degrees Celsius to +170 degrees Celsius) mounted on shelf support shaft with two sets of mounting brackets and standard thermometer.
refrigeration thermometer - Taylor Classic
Taylor Classic Design Freezer/Refrigerator Utility Thermometer
Magnified, easy-to-read face
Range -40°F to 60°F
Safe temperature zone indicators
Shatterproof clear plastic lens protects the glass tube, which is filled with non-toxic liquid
Hangs or stands
4 7/8" x 1 1/4"
This thermometer keeps track of the temperature inside a freezer, refrigerator, or deli case from minus 40 to 60 degrees F. Its 3-1/2-inch face is magnified so it can be read easily, and the face shows safe zones for food temperatures in green. A shatterproof plastic lens protects the glass temperature tube, which is filled with a nontoxic liquid. The thermometer can stand on a flat surface or be hung from a rack. --Fred Brack
day 3: biiru-san died! this morning he was almost completely liquefied, with only a few bubbles on top but none throughout. Is the oven too warm? I don't think I have any thermometers that go low enough to check, but it must be less than 90F in there. now that I've uploaded the pictures from day 2 on here, I'm thinking that maybe biiru-san was ready for refrigeration yesterday. hmm. I think I'll try the same starter method again and just store him away at the first sign of bubbliness. this shot was taken at night, after I had fed him one last time to see if he would revive. no such luck; new attempt soon!
Food safety failure 3
Reads 48°F, above the safe limit of 40°F. This is one of the built-in thermometers; these things are notoriously unreliable, but this one is in the ballpark. This was taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour after the refrigeration system had turned back on, giving the system enough time to chill the air (but not the food). This same thermometer was previously pegged around 70°F.
For use with R-22, R-404A, R-410A Forged aluminum alloy body provides increased strength and reliability... Designed for A/C, Refrigeration and Automotive Technicians The new TITAN Test and Charging Manifold is the first forged aluminum manifold in the industry. The special aluminum alloy construction of the manifold body makes it lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated, rugged use. Large, easy-to-read 3-1/8" (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges; front access for easy field recalibration; optional protective gauge boots available Proven, double "O" ring piston for reliability and long service life Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seats Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color coded for ready identification Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery Heavy duty hook won't pull out * Manifold comes standard with certified gauges.