Mini personal refrigerator : Refrigerator leaking water : Silver king refrigerators
Mini Personal Refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An advertisement or message in the personal column of a newspaper; personal ad
- concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality; "a personal favor"; "for your personal use"; "personal papers"; "I have something personal to tell you"; "a personal God"; "he has his personal bank account and she has hers"
- a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- particular to a given individual
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee; "a mini dress"; "miniskirts"
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
mini personal refrigerator - Personal Mini
Personal Mini Fridge Cooler / Warmer BLACK
This mini-fridge is great for those who eat at their desk, on the road or who need a cold drink or snack close by. Healthy people who need a healthy perishable snack or meal will love this unit. The mini fridge works without any liquid refrigerants (like freon), noisy motors or messy condensation. The quiet environmentally friendly semiconductor system keeps your items cold or hot as you choose. Fits neatly into a small office space or discreetly in your home or bedroom, or take it on the go. The hinged door with it's locking latch keep the unit well sealed and insulated from cold or heat loss. The convience-sized 4 liter interior fits 6 cans of soda or other items. Features: Hot/Cold, on/off switch. Red/Green LEDs indicate warming or cooling status Cools to 32 degrees below ambient temperature Warms up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit by set-point thermostat This Cooler & Warmer is a "Green" product, it cools and warms using advanced semiconductors, free of CFC's and refrigerants. Full polyurethane-foam lining without CFC Operates on DC 12V (cigarette lighter in car, boat), AC-110V or 220V (in home) Built-in adaptor included Capacity: 4 liters - Holds 6 Cans of Soda Dimensions - Outside: 11" x 7-1/4" x 10" - Inside 8-1/2" x 5-3/4" x 5-1/4" (HxWxD) Brand New with warranty Color is Black
Green: Sambal Kankong
Sambal belacan is the main condiment for the green vege in the above photo, and consists of chilies, belacan (Malaysian shrimp paste), kalamansi lime (limau kasturi), and salt and sugar (to taste or optional). In the US, kalamansi lime is scarce so lime can be used as a substitute. However, in reality, kalamansi lime is made for sambal and lime is inferior when it comes to sambal belacan. SAMBAL BELACAN INGREDIENTS: 4 oz seeded chilies (sliced thinly) 1 tablespoon belacan (shrimp paste) 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar 2 tablespoons kalamansi lime juice/lime juice Salt (optional or to taste) METHOD: Clean chilies with running water, seeded and sliced. Transfer the chilies to a mortar. Heat up a wok or pan on low heat and “toast” the belacan until aromatic. The texture of the belacan would turn dry and powdery after toasting. Transfer out and add to the chilies and start pounding with the pestle until fine. (Some people like their sambal belacan somewhat coarse so it’s personal preference.) Transfer out to a bowl, add salt and sugar to taste and add lime juice (or kalamansi lime juice). Blend well. You can keep the sambal in the refrigerator for up to a few days. NOTES: If you don’t have a mortar and pestle, you can use a mini food processor to grind everything.If you like extra fiery kick in your sambal, you can add a few bird’s eye (or similar small chilies from your region) chilies. SAMBAL KANGKONG Ingredients (serves 5) 750 g kangkong 2 dsp sambal belachan 3 dsp dried prawns, unsoaked 2 cloves garlic, sliced 3 dsp unsaturated oil Garnishing Red chillies, sliced Method Wash kangkong and tear to bite-size pieces. Heat oil and fry sambal belachan, dried prawns and garlic until fragrant. Add kangkong and stir-fry for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat, garnish and serve. Useful NOTES: To minimise nutrient loss, wash vegetables under running tap water instead of soaking them. Whenever possible, tear rather than cut vegetables to minimise nutrient loss.
It's a Labor Day Miracle! 1/30
Even though I've been tired and run down lately I want to push myself to keep up with taking photos every day. I may not post every day in September, but I'll be sure to take a photo every day for Janick's Photo a Day a Month group. This will be my third (non-consecutive) month participating. I really enjoyed the first two times I did it. Anthony and I had to wait around all day for our new! refrigerator! to be delivered. Those who know me in real life know that my fridge has been a thorn in my side since we got it. It was the *smallest* fridge I've ever seen (well, smallest that was still full-sized and not a mini or personal fridge) and it was a daily inconvenience. Actually, it irritated me several times a day. As someone who loves to cook, I could never get all of my ingredients in there, and forget about storing leftovers. Sometimes the fridge would be full before we even did the weeks' grocery shopping. Ditto for the freezer. When friends came over it got even worse. They would come baring thoughtful gifts such as soda or beer and it'd be a challenge every time to get a couple in. Fitting in bento lunches was also a challenge. We took advantage of the Labor Day sales and finally got a larger one. Yay! It is still a simple fridge but large enough to make us happy.
mini personal refrigerator
This mini cube-shaped fridge can keep up to nine 12-ounce cans of soda chilled and easily accessible with a 7-liter capacity. Perfect for a game room, dormitory, or at the office for lunches, snacks, and refreshing beverages. Cools to 32 degrees below ambient temperature Warms up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit by set-point thermostat and its thermoelectric cooling system runs quietly and efficiently, without any of the noise or vibration associated with compressor-style units. Other highlights include a small removable shelf, a self-locking recessed door handle, and a lightweight, portable design. The cube-shaped fridge Dimensions Outside: 13" x 11" x 13" - Inside 9" x 9" x 6" (HxWxD) Comes with one small removable shelf and a self-locking recessed door handle. The cube is lightweight, compact and portable