VINTAGE T SHIRT SHOPS : VINTAGE DISNEY T SHIRT : SCREEN PRINTING FOR T SHIRTS.
Vintage T Shirt Shops
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
Vintage Nautical Applique
We had another lovely sunny day here in London today, so I decided to string out the nautical trend! Vintage 80s T-shirt with nautical motif applique (eBay) Indigo blue denim skirt with ruche & gold button detailing (River Island) Navy tights (M&S) Quilted chain strap bag (local shop) Granny lace-up boots (Barratts) Metal bangles (market) Sunglasses (charity shop)
Our attempt at a shop t-shirt for women
This our first attempt at an official shop t-shirt. I don't know if this will work for everybody, but for women with Po Campo bags, a new Velorbis Danneborg, and some casual sandals I think it might do. This dress is available at the shop is sizes S, M and L (American Apparel with Carly Veronica's art work on it).